What a great end of term party, celebrated with fellow American, Cameroonian, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Nepali, Swiss, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese students and staff of City University of Seattle in Switzerland.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
-
Oh, I forgot to make this clear.
I am in Thailand right now, but in a safest place.
[I always being a selfish person in this world but that's something I can't help]
Will leave this country soon, anyway.
Ok, I feel sorry for those who swept away by the waves but...
that makes no change I suppose.
What more can I do?
Nothing.
It's a natural disaster and I can do nothing.
We can blame none.
Just wish them a good place..
[which I even have no clue where it'll be....]
Holyshit,
I don't think I am still a good boy.
So much to do and so little time!
I am itchy now, as time's ticking.
Let me do it my way... illegaly :)
Feel Alive!
45 minutes left...
I've an appointment with Mr Purwadi [please, don't ask me who mr purwadi is] at 1 pm.
I found some mistakes with god knows what they call it.
Here's the problem, I was studying IT and I had a few great scores from few classes I took.
Means, I passed some classes. Means, I just need to transfer them and needn't to take the same classes again.
But, on my online-file which can be checked anytime anywhere as long as there's an internet connection, I can't find them.
So... in 43 minutes...
I'll speak to Mr Purwadi.
Comments
Post a Comment